Monday, January 12, 2009

ya


Author Jennifer Banash
What can I say about this book. It starts out with a young lady named Casey that comes to Ny to live with her grandma to go to school. She meets up with several snotty girls .Casey fall in love with one of the girls so so boyfriend and all hell breaks loose. I wasn't a fan of this book only because it had two many main characters. I would have liked to be learning about one or two of the character instead of five. It also had a lot of language that as a mother I would not want my daughter to say much read. I did find the last chapter of the book to be the best in my opinion. So will I read more of Jennifer's books? Probably but I don't think I will be passing them on to my daughter until she is older. I give this book 3 1/2 stars.

2 comments:

  1. I just read my blog I guess I was thinking movies, 3 1/2 stars.lol how about a c+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was up with the number system LOL You're better than I, I just can't get myself to grade the books. I try on the Novel Chats, but for the most part, grades are more than I can do!

    Stay warm tonight! Can you believe it was nearly 50 this morning?!

    ReplyDelete