Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Prom Queen Geeks

autor Laura Preble

http://www.amazon.com/Prom-Queen-Geeks-Geek-Social/dp/0425223388

http://www.laurapreble.com/


Ok people this is my first review. so bear with me. This is the thrid novel from laura preble. It defanily brought out the teenager in me. I thought it was a really good book for teenagers and people young at heart.I found this book amusing. Defanlly for young adult. Something I would have loved in middle school. . very cuties. It was one of those books that you cant put down until it is finished although it didnt take long to finish this book. I belive I read it in two days. But she does make you wanting to come back for more. Which I guess is the whole reason for reading books in the first place.I did think some parts were streached out a bit. But in whole I would would say I would give it a B.

1 comment:

  1. your review was great:) i've heard this one was a bit predictable so i may read it just to see for myself.
    -amy

    ReplyDelete